Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hopes for this year...

My reason for starting up this new blog is to put in writing my spiritual journey this year. To reflect each day/week/month on my steps of getting from point A to point B in my walk with God. Just as I had already stated in my previous blog, my new year's resolution is to be more Christian (more like Christ), by the end of the year than I am now. To become an imitation of Christ. When I look back on the past three years, I don't see any point where I had grown at all in my spiritual walk. I am at the same "level" now, if not at a lower "level", than I was when I packed up to go to China 3 1/2 years ago. I guess what I'm hoping for with this blog is to write what mistakes I've made and how I can fix them, what steps I need to take to become more like Christ, what areas I need to work on to become more selfless, and to learn how to love people unconditionally. I truly hope that I get farther in my journey this year than I have in the past.


1 comment:

  1. Go for it girl..I am excited for you.
    Just remember that Christ likeness in us is through the Holy Spirit and won't come from our own esfuerzos.
    Phil. 1:6 I am sure that God who began the good work within you will continue His work
    until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again. Mom

    ReplyDelete