Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

Monday, December 20, 2010

Why Did I Say It?

It's amazing how emotions change
At such a drastic tilt.
First I feel a violent anger,
And Then remorseful guilt.

I wish so bad as I lay down
In my mire of sin and shame
That what I said to bring me here
Wasn't mine to blame

But what's said is said and my sin is shown
To all who witnessed it
And instead of a throne of a conquerer
In a villain's chair I sit.

Please don't judge my insolence
I'm not always this way
I try so hard to be like Christ
But I fail every day.

1 comment:

  1. Very moving and beautifully said! I totally relate. And then I remember then song "...if at first you don't succeed, you can dust it off and try again" by Aaliyah

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete